Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Hohum...I'm bored...and I'm pissed.

I don't have any orders and I just received my commish.

My commish is too low and I'm not expecting it to be this low. I'm expecting to get 8K more for my commish. Where the hell did it go?

But I was briefed by my colleague that with major projects like what I had...I'll only get only half of the commish.

But shit I was expecting more. I need it to add up to the 1 hectare land I bought in the province. I need to buy my cuz his XBOX and I'm planning to get my plasma TV. Now because of this, I can only pay a portion of the land and just pay the extra for credit card payment.

I'll need to really work hard my ass for the next projects...hopefully. Wish I'll get a good deal again. But my current customer base were not that great anyway. They're not that proactive who orders radios from time to time not unlike Leila's who buys almost a million per month. He he he. Inggit na naman. But let me just try again instead of bitching around like this.

I should be thankful instead. Kasi I'm currently getting a good pay, I can party every weekend, get all the guys I want, I'm with good friends who thinks of my welfare whom I dearly love and consider my family as well.

Thank you Lord. Dahil dito...kailangang mag-shopping!

Dahil hindi ko na gusto ang na-shop ko last week sa Zara. And I must shop for the coming winter. Hopefully may sale pa sa ibang branches kasi dito sa Mall of the Emirates wala na.

Grabe. Someone please stop me!

No comments: