Sunday, April 01, 2007

Oh Oman!


29032007934



My trip to Oman marked a lot of firsts to me. First, it's my first business trip out of UAE. Second, it's my first time travelling on a 6-hour drive using only a GPS device for instructions. Third, leaving for a business trip without leather shoes. Ha ha ha.

Call it stupid but I mean leaving for a business trip and not bringing a pair of leather shoes is unwise...or bluntly stupid. Good thing, I have seen a cheap pair of shoes in one of the stores there. Also, I forgot my gimmick shirts good thing I have packed a PUMA shirt in my body bag else, I'll be doomed to wear my newly bought long sleeved polos from M&S I bought the night before leaving.

All in all, I splurged a lot because stupid me forgot to get receipts from some purchases I should've reimbursed, bought a pair of shoes Let's just hope for the best that my sales for this month will be better to countercharge my expenses. I'll be going home next month and it's not good to spend a lot. Good thing kahit papano nakasave na ako pero I should've saved more kung naclose ko ng maaga ang business ng maaga.

O my! I forgot I might be going to Bahrain to watch the F1 if I get the free tickets from my customer. I mean travelling to Bahrain is okay if the F1 ticket price is worth the round trip tickets. Well, let's see na lang. Hopefully matuloy pero kung hindi okay rin so that I can save like a couple of thousand dirhams.

He he he. Excited na ako!!! Pero bago ang lahat...kailangan ko munang mareformat ang laptop ko at maedit ang mga pics ko. Baka kung ano anong makita nila sa laptop ko. He he he.

Ano ba plans ko pag-uwi? Hmm...

1. Watch Spider 3 in Mall of Asia
2. Gusto kong matutong magdrive
3. Take CWNA exams kung matapos ko ang book within this month
4. Di na ako sure sa iba ko pang gagawin...I'm easily bored na kasi.

Bye for now!

No comments: