Ouch!
My whole body is in pain.
I feel very heavy every morning because of pumping iron and situps every night in the gym. Kailangan maganda ang body ko paguwi (Sana makaabot). Pero kailangan talaga to follow my diet which I think madalas kong madaya. I'm on a low carb diet (no rice) but I think my food intake should be observed. Kasi in two weeks my weight has been going up and down for 5 pounds. I dunno if the scale im using in the gym is wrong or maybe im just full whenever im using it. I'll be looking for ways to eliminate the fats easily. More cardiovascular excercises maybe? Let's see
Nakakatuwa at least ngayon, I dont have any excuse for idle time. Kung walang gagawin, I'll tag along Marnelle - ex L2,roommate, bowling buddy and gymmate - to go work out.
And the fact that summer is just a few weeks away, I'll be having very active weekends ahead.
He he he.
Hmm...that laugh is EVIL.
No comments:
Post a Comment