Sunday, February 18, 2007

SIN CITY

Ano kaya ang pakiramdan ng isang kabit na pinaboran ng lalake kesa sa kanyang pamilya?
Linya ni lalaki. "Tapos na kami. Wala na. Hindi na ako masaya. "

"Ikaw ang nagpapasaya sa akin. Iiwan ko ang selosa kong asawa kasi ikaw naman talaga ang mahal ko." Samantalang etong si babae eh nasa cloud nine sa sinasabi ni lalake...hindi nya alam escape goat sya. Sa mga palusot ng isang walang tuhod na lalakeng gustong bumutas ng kahit anong pader.

The most vulnerable words that you can say to a frigging bastard is him to be "the perfect guy"....

Perfect guy your face you slut!

I'm not emotional. I just hate home-wreckers and people who tolerate them. Sana na lang makonsensya sila...else I don't damn care. They stink...and their filthiness even reach the shores of the Philippines. I will name names once everything goes to court. Now...the name of these people and their cohorts are in the list of investigators here.

Just wait for L2 people going home once their illegal affairs are proven. Well, the pictures that I've seen taken by this investigator is very revealing and there's nothing to deny that there is REALLY a relationship.

O my there's too much hatred in this world!

Whaddya say?

No comments: