I just don't know when to stop
There are times that you need to keep things to yourself. Even when the feeling is overflowing which focuses your attention to a person halting your polygamous activities to a stop. And sending SMS and calling him a lot of times is like a habit you do once you get idle. That's because of all things that I don't like is rejection. Especially when you feel that you have honest intentions to the person and the fact that it's hard to muster all courage to tell the words to him. It's really difficult.
I like Warren...I think I'm in love with him too.
I was openly honest with him last night in the beach where I met him and her girlfriends. We had a very awkward conversation about our differences and I opened up to him that I like him and that I'm falling for him. He retorted back that there's a fine line between love and friendship and a very fine line between liking someone and having someone to be in bed.
My mind was blank...I was speechless. He just smiled back while I was in the state of breaking down into pieces.
After a minute of processing of what he said. I think he's not interested. But his friend Dines told me that Warren is not in a hurry. And that he would like to have a partner that would care for him and will be with him for a long time.
He went ahead and left me with my friend Jon in the beach. I've never felt so lonely for a long time. I just wanted to be happy again and willing to give up my single life for him. I'm so confused. I think I should stop this craziness but my heart still asks me to go on.
Love sometimes beats the crap out of me. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment