Until We Meet Again...
Some good things are not meant to last... See you next time my lover, friend and brother - MJG. I'll surely miss you and life could've been better having you with me - that's ideally what I had in mind. But as situations turned we need to have a greater scarifice.
It's hard letting go of a person you really love. This is the nth time this has happenned but I think me and my partner should be better off as friends. I learned a lot from him. And I will cherish every second I spent with him.
Thank you guys for watching over us. It was a good relationship and it's one to be proud of.
Cheers!
6 comments:
I hope everything will be ok about you and Martin.
I think malabo na Eva.
Martin has moved on with his life and I will be doing the same. I have chosen the path of having a good career (kung meron man).
Siguro ko I'll just pamper myself na lang muna and might be going home soon or baka sa December or February na.
My first few months were terrible and losing Martin was one of them. Pero looking on the bright side at least ako na lang namumroblema.
Recovering stage na ako. So baka next week okay na.
Martin is moving on...he has no choice....
Arnold,
I ask him to do that because I don't want him involved with my problems that I can't solve myself.
It's a selfish decision but I need to do it. In this battle I lost and I have no one to come back to.
I agree..its a selfish decision. At first, i look up to you because of your plans,not just for yourself but for both of you, as a partner.But the wind changed.With that,i then agree that you guys break up, selfishness has no room in a relationship.I just hope you're happy with all your decisions. You have decided, and made it your sole battle,we cant do much....we'll take care and help martin na lang here in the Philippines.Enjoy.Take care.
Arnold,
There are times in a relationship that one person can solve the problem himself. Martin and I worked as one but there are times that we must work as individuals as well.
It's a dynamic fact that people change. I have given some space to our relationship because I don't want to hurt Martin nor want him to bear my personal problems. That's how much I love him.
I thought that the space would be healthy for us to revive it when my personal problems are fixed but the wind blew us into different directions. I told Martin to wait up to October but now he changed his mind of not going here and instead want me go back there to revive our relationship.
A few days after, Martin has evolved into someone I don't know. He's now colder and wants to stay single -- one factor that I didn't want to happen.
I still have plans of winning Martin back but I think Martin is slowly closing the door for our relationship and I can't do anything about it.
If I go back, I may end up losing both my career and see Martin with a new guy in town.
I'm quite unsure about the rest of days to come.
Post a Comment