Standing back up
After alll the hoolabaloos now I have a new mobile phone - E398 from Motorola. Good phone for about 500 AED. And the best thing is that I've loaded it with Regine Velasquez MP3s I've downloaded from Limewire. I've got other club remixes but the problem is I have limited memory for it - Only 64 MB.
I got my new ATM as well.
Heard that Malate will be having their annual White Party celebration so medyo inggit na naman ako. I dunno. It's really boring here. Kung gusto mo naman ng masaya you'll have to shell out big bucks.
Well...tupid muna. Haaay
3 comments:
Beh, u have to compress your MP3s... as of now, i have 46 songs on my e398 phone. yung iba dun remixes pa, almost 10mins ang isa. Turuan kita next time.
Yup, White Party on June 24. I'll be wearing white sleeveless shirt with some prints. Hehehe.
Beh, miss na kita...
I'm planning to upgrade my phone...pero nung nakita ko na maraming nagcrash na phones because of flashing it natakot na ako.
So hintayin ko na lang mag-upgrade ka beh.
Paano mag compress ng mp3? Gusto ko maglagay ng maraming mp3 ni Regine , Jaya and Lani Misalucha.
May mga remixes din akong ng Because of You, Dont Cha, and Express Yourself. Got lots of songs to download in my phone para may entertainment man lang sa bahay.
so gay naman your songs ha! hehehe! :P
Post a Comment