Toxic!
I'm currently making presentation for a case study given to me for a wireless solution using Motorola Canopy.
I'm currently plagued with information about wireless technology. As in minsan ang utak ko parang humihinto dahil sobrang dami ng mga terminologies and theories ang hindi lang dapat ime-morize kundi isapuso.
One sad fact is that my technical manager would be resigning at the end of this month. The fact that he's the heart of the techsupport team (which is me and him lang) eh wala na akong mapagtatanungan ng mga mahihirap na technical questions.That leaves me alone in the picture and I need rigorous reading and training.
Hirap na hirap ako pero no choice but to work hard and be sane while handling all technical questions from customers. Actually wala pa ako sa phase na yun. Im more into reading, doing presentations sa mga bosses and making fun of myself while infront of them. Actually, my bosses are great and very straightforward. They stress out points that you need to improve on and I think I am getting better everyday in my presentations.
By the way my father will be visiting Dubai to drop me off my things and pasalubong from the Philippines.
Also, grabe na laki ng mga katawan namin. Yun daw ang sumpa ng Dubai. Before I left I believe I can still wear my size 34 jeans na super skimpy and I match it with my medium sized People are People shirt. Ngayon my size 36 slacks wont even fit and my medium sized shirts can display my 1 layer-flab.
I miss my gym! Hu hu hu.
5 comments:
naku tito boy, ingatan ang figure!
Honga eh. Pero dahil sa pressure na nangyayari lately. Bumabagsak na katawan ko.
Most of the time I even forget eating lunch.
hey rodney..you take care there mahfrend..miss yah..chest here
Hey Chester!
Grabe iilan na lang ang mga rosas ng Link2 dyan?
Wala na me, jessa, darrel, joey, karol, sherwin and kuffcake dyan. Most likely tahimik na kayo dyan.
I'm so happy I'm out of Link2. I've just appreciated my worth when I'm out of that company.
Beh, papayat ka! pag andyan na ko papapayatin talga kita! whahahaha!!! :P
Post a Comment