I was awakened by Mariah Carey's We Belong Together as my ringtone around 10:45 from Leila. Leila, a former Link2Support co-employee, works with Minerva a small tech company that caters wireless solutions to different partners. She said that people from Motorola are coming over to hold a training in their office and I was invited to be part of it. My sleepy eyes widened with her news. Adrenaline was all over my body I stood up from my bed and continued the conversation.So tomorrow will be a big day for me. Wish me good luck!
This is a window view from our room. It was a surprise for me that the city was all fogged up (covered with fog). I don't know if such terminology exists, if not then, I have the pleasure to coin it myself.
View from a bus passing the 7-star hotel Al-Burj Arab in Jumeirah Resort. How I wish to get there and cruise inside it.
Filipino-owned Bench located inside Reef Mall which is just a stone throw away from our flat
Others: Currently Im reading Steve Martini's The Arraignment.
No comments:
Post a Comment