Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Missing y'all

I can't explain what I'm feeling right now. I'm ecstatic that my days are numbered and I'm about to venture on a different world but I feel a small hole of emptiness in me growing as each day pass. I will miss family, friends, watching movies, going to the gym, and Martin.

I remember last night crying while hugging him tight. He has been my life for 8 months now and I don't know what to do next when I can't call or even text him. God! I miss him already. Technology would be a great help in the long run thru emails and chat but holding him in the flesh and hugging him will surely be missed.

I'm controlling my tears from flowing while writing this. Sigh!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like reading your blog. It's honest and raw.

I know that leaving is a bitch. I've been there and it hurts like hell. I do know though that you and Martin will get thru this. You two are made for each other.

Good luck to you and eventhough I don't know you, I know that you will be fine. You and Martin have a very strong love that binds.

I wish that you'd still update your blog even when you're at your new place.

Take care.

ruthie said...

We will surely gonna miss yah!
Take care!

Anonymous said...

hmmm.. i never thought you'd really be going till marz told me about a passport he saw..and we noticed kuya mart being lonely.. *sigh* we'll work it out.. ^_^ marz and i have this ldr for almost three years now ^_^ we wish you the best.. hmm we'll surely miss being with you!

My Little Brown Bag said...

willow: Thank you very much.

angelofthewaters: Same here. Link2 has been a part of my life and I treasure all the frienship and memories.

danise: I will take care of the promise I made with Marts. He made me appreciate things that I never value. I love him so much.