Boob Tube Season EndingsLocal:
Pinoy Big Brother
We just saw Pinoy Big Brother's Grand Season ending last Saturday lasting for almost 4 hours. I spent the night with officemates but I together with some PBB addicts were glued to the song-filled and tribute-filled show. ABS-CBN has put all the melodrama and all the angles it can place to fill-in the 4-hour TV marathon.Wow-factor: It made Nene, my personal favorite, win the PBB HM title making her the biggest winner in Philippine-reality teevee.
Boo-factor: It's four hours man! They could've squeezed the whole program into 2 hours max. Good for ABS(-CBN) that they have PBB addicts like me tuned in. Honestly, I have to switch to Channel 5 to watch the Miss World Coronation Night. Good for PBB, the former show is far more boring.
Encantadia
It was very obvious in the beginningThough I'm a late follower of the show, I was very much excited about who the Queen will be. The call for having some unwanted deaths, like that of Aquil, could have given more justice with a better dramatic effect. All in all, Etheria (for me) is one of the most refreshing shows on teevee.
Wow-factor: I say kudos to the writers who have given life to a whole new realm of fantasy.
Boo-factor: Nothing much. Except that they killed Aquil (my crush).
US:
Survivor - Guatemala
Danni is Sole SurvivorAfter 39 days, eighteen Survivors, two returning players, an 11 mile hike, relentless howler monkeys, ferocious crocodiles, ruthless mosquitoes and grueling heat, Danni Boatwright, the 30-year-old, sports radio host from Tonganoxie, Kansas, is Sole Survivor. As the last remaining member of her original tribe, following the merge Danni defied the odds by planting seeds of deceit, making promises, winning the Immunity advantage and the Immunity Challenge at a critical point, thus changing what looked like her inevitable fate. Danni suddenly emerged as a power player and cleverly outwitted, outplayed and outlasted the others to claim the title of Sole Survivor on SURVIVOR: GUATEMALA.
Wow-factor: They did the last 2 immunity games, final day episode and reunion in just 2 hours. Imagine if this show is franchised in the Philippines, this 2-hour season finale could be stretched to a whole-week festival.Boo-factor: I was rooting for Steph since SURVIVOR: PALAU and she could've won the game. Bad for her she back-stabbed all her original Nakum alliance with Rafe, Cindy and Judd with the latter commenting : "I hope you all get bit by a freaking crocodile. Scumbags!" , when he was expecting Danni, the last of her Yaxha tribe, to be booted out.
Wow-factor: They did the last 2 immunity games, final day episode and reunion in just 2 hours. Imagine if this show is franchised in the Philippines, this 2-hour season finale could be stretched to a whole-week festival.
Boo-factor: I was rooting for Steph since SURVIVOR: PALAU and she could've won the game. Bad for her she back-stabbed all her original Nakum alliance with Rafe, Cindy and Judd with the latter commenting : "I hope you all get bit by a freaking crocodile. Scumbags!" , when he was expecting Danni, the last of her Yaxha tribe, to be booted out.The Amazing Race: Family Edition
Who among these families will win this season's race? Hey! This show's showin' in a few minutes. Got to go guys!
2 comments:
elow... i think you have steph pictures posted ...
Nope. The 2nd pic is Danni.
Post a Comment