Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Britney Spears before...Geri Halliwell now!

Body Combat...Yes
Body Balance...Yes
Body Jam...No No No.

These are some of the group classes that Fitness First offers for free to its members and guests in all the clubs located in Manila, Makati, Alabang, Ortigas, Eastwood, ABS-CBN and Cebu.

I once fell victim to this class during my first week in Fitness First (FF) knowing that this is a like that of the "KICKOLOGY" class in "The CRUNCH" video I have. I was there along with my lady friend/officemate prepped for a karate class. So okay we're now doing the warm up...this really is easy I'm doing almost everyday with my "CRUNCH" video -- I said. Seconds after the warm up really give me chills pa'no ba naman kanta na ni Britney ang kinakanta. The instructor gives out the moves which reminds me the faux instructor from Bring it On with magic fingers whipping everywhere. I find myself following the grind but grinding it was not. It was a disaster. All were quite following the steps but me. Cartwheel here...Roll over there...Jump...Kneel with the left knee...slowly moving up...then arms raised up high...

It was one of the worst hour of my life. Now, history repeats itself.

This time it's to the tune of ex-Spice girl's "Look at Me" . It was a moment in my life where I feel I have left a shit in my neighbor's backyard and went back for it in my neighbor's garrage sale. These really are things that you can do to prove that you love someone. Haaay.

No comments: