Something Pinkish
Watched the other day an indie film "Happy Together" in Gateway Mall. A film by Taiwanese director Kar-Wai Wong.
It's an art film that I can't appreciate. I can't identify the story's climax nor its denouma. A few conflicts were taken but its resolution was too bleak to redeem the value of the movie. Given the film was written a few years back, I would understand why such indie flick has no point of direction.
An indicator that a movie is bad for me is when I find myself asleep and this movie did not only let me sleep once but at least five.
Enjoyed the moment I went out of the movie house and gorged on 4 variants of Gonuts Donuts in the car. Sumptouos delight it was.
Slept over at my partner's place and cuddled. :)
Wahoo!!!
Yep yep yep! I got mah JSA #73! After perusing different malls, trying to call every Filbars outlet, dreaming of getting a second print available after 2 weeks of sweating my blood out of every pore...I can say that I have my JSA #73 with the Big Red on the cover.
Got other 3 comic books: Rann/Thannagar War #2, Villains united #2 and Nightwing #109 which is a tie-in with Villains United.
Double Wahoo!
Got a free ride from MRT with my Ortigas trip to Edsa Station. Thanks to Independence Day! Thanks Tita Glo.
No comments:
Post a Comment