Wednesday, June 08, 2005

A friend of mine is dying.

No person can't deny the fact that for almost two years of detachment a friend will still remain a friend.

As of this writing, my friend has passed 2 heart failures and has complete kidney failure. I don't have the exact details about her current condition but just simply thinking of the milestones that her body is doing for her gives me the notion that she really has strong faith. And that there is God.

Gladys is a fighter.

I knew Gladys years ago in a Sunday school class. She came in with her cousin Orange. By the way, Gladys' nick is Apple. As we grew older we have shared and enjoyed lots of things in the ministry. We're members of the puppets club, church choir and the church's own theatre guild. We've shared a lot of memories with other church friends but what I remember most were the times we spent pupetteering out of town or whenever there's a birthday celebration where we have to perform. How I cherish the moment we receive 50 bucks each as sort of a gift for us by our church pastor after our puppetteering gigs.

Just finished my shift while writing this. Will try to write more tomorrow.

No comments: