Overworked. Underpaid.
Just finished a singing engagement last Sunday.
Sang and acapella version of Ogie Alcasid's Narito and Moses Hogan's Negro spiritual The Battle of Jericho at PCI Makati. I lost my lone pair of black leather shoes forcing me to wear my father's. My feet were kinda sore when I went home because I've got to commute because of MMDA's color-coding scheme.
Am kinda interested buying a new pair from Tenorio - a Filipino label and considered to be top of the line of Marikina made brands.
I came home around 7AM and watched the last CD of Smallville Season 2. Just finished half of it and found myself in deep slumber in our sala.
Woke up around 5PM and prepped up for my 7 o'clock training. You would just laugh what the training module was all about. It's a refresher course about Grammar 101.
It's 6PM and my cuz isn't around to drive me over to my office. Good thing our driver who just came from Aklan is available to take me to my office.
Traffic is terrible. Legendary -- as my former date says it. It took us an hour and 20 minutes to reach the office.
The grammar training is a refresher. Now I know that who and whoever are pronouns. I'm only familiar with the personal pronouns taught to me by my Language teacher who at the same time was my Music teacher when I was in grade two. I remember myself singing I, we, you, he, she, it, they to the tune on the scales in the piano.
Read my email. Got a complaint from a customer from not answering our chat conversation. Huh?! Well...
Speechless I was.
It's now 5:15 in my cellphone clock. That's 15 minutes till my shift ends. Today is the 9th of November 2004. This is Rodney signing off.
[Static music]
2 comments:
Thank you!
[url=http://rciylxxi.com/qbtx/xwug.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ecquckou.com/inkk/cory.html]Cool site[/url]
Thank you!
http://rciylxxi.com/qbtx/xwug.html | http://lkjcpplk.com/jpsz/zulx.html
Post a Comment